THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING ELSE

April 17, 2016





    Why do we waste our time accepting the things life gives us, instead of fighting for what we really want, thinking that there is nothing better, there is nothing more than what we have?


I've been thinking a lot, lately. About the things I want to do, the person I want to become. All the goals I want to achieve.
I've been thinking about all the people who have a place in my heart; those who are gone and the ones I need to push away.

I've been thinking about the reasons we have all those people in our life and why do those you love the most have to be the ones who leave, at the end? And why do we keep all those who we can barely stand?

We have a limited space in our heart for a certain number of people, we also have a limited time on this earth, I mean, we're not supposed to be around forever, are we? So why the hell do we waste our time on things we don't want to do, people we don't want to see, places we don't want to stay in, people we don't want to date? Why do we waste our time accepting the things life gives us, instead of fighting for what we really want, thinking that there is nothing better, there is nothing more than what we have?

How wrong.

We are so blinded by the fear of not taking any risks to not even believe that, actually, there is something better.
Something else. Someone else. Somewhere else.
If only we just get up, look around, find it, make it ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment