TOP 3 BLOGS YOU SHOULD READ RIGHT NOW!

May 18, 2016


In the era of Youtube and social platforms in general, I find that Blogs have a huge impact on people's lives. They see some cute outfit on that specific Fashion Blog and immediately want to replicate it; they are amazed by that location in Greece and want to go there on vacation (don't let me start with all those wonderfully made smoothies pictures I managed to fail every time!). Whether you like it or not, you have to be honest saying that Blogs are changing the way we see and perceive things, and that's not always a bad thing.

I quite like browsing the Internet (specially, Bloglovin') and finding new blogs and people I can connect with. But it's not just all about the pictures and the amount of money people seem to spend for clothes; it's a lot about how bloggers engage with readers, the content they provide and how truly passionate they are about what makes them want to blog.

With that being said, I'd love to share my favourite Blogs of the moment, the ones I read on a daily basis or obsessing over on a Sunday morning.


Read my favourite post from KOTRYNABASS.COM


Read "5 Instagram accounts you should follow right now!" in which you can find Amber!
(Obviously, I don't have a favourite post from "BAREFOOTBLONDE" just because I love them all equally and deeply.)


Read my favourite post from "BIANCABASS.COM"

If you have some blogs you're absessed with and want to share your love for those, feel free to put it in the comment section below!

Also, if you are a new blogger or want me to head over to your blog, you should leave the link below!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marquis Road. Design by FCD.