SHARING MY BLOGGING PLANS

September 10, 2016


I've been thinking about daily blogging for ages now, but never really committed to it. I tried it once for a whole month and it worked amazingly!
Lots of people commented on my posts, followed me on twitter and on bloglovin' and I was feeling absolutely great! That is why I'm trying it again, this time not for just a month but I'm gonna stick to it for as long as I can.

Apart from daily blogging, which is huge, I also have other plans for my blog.
I know I'm not one of those amazing bloggers who have millions of followers and people waiting for them to post something on their gorgeous websites, but I want to be one of them. I know it takes time and energy and creativity but the thing is, if I want my little space of the Internet to be a place where people stop and pay attention to what I write, I have to fully dedicate myself to make it happen.

First of all, I am going to buy a domain. I know, this is usually the first thing to do once you have a blog, but I wasn't sure of it, I wasn't sure of my blog name and what side of blogging I would cover, so buying a domain was out of my league. Now I'm sure of what I want and where I want my blog to go, what path I'm taking and I'm pretty satisfied with my name. Having a domain makes things a bit easier: people will take you seriously and just seeing that ".com" following your blog name is an encouragement to take your space seriously.

Speaking of, my next plan is to take my writing and my blog to the next level, treating them both more like a job than a hobby. Don't worry, blogging still remains a passion of mine so it doesn' mean that I will change any of it, but treating my blog like a business makes me more aware that this is what I want to do and I want to do it professionally and not just in my spare time. With that being said, I will try to tale advantage of this incredible tool and start making a bit of cash. Now, I know what you think, I'm using this blog to make money so it will definitely change what I post and the tone of it and I won't even think about what people are interested in because the main focus is to earn money. HELL NO. I love blogging and if working with someone thanks to it then I will be forever thankful. It does not mean that in order to be interested I have to change my writing or anything. But if writing my own way would lead me to make some "dollah dollah bills" then, why not? It doesn't change anything. Plus, keep in mind that I'm in my twenties and I need to get out of my parents' house and I want to move to London, and if blogging could help me do that then, why not give it a shot?

I really hope you could relate to what I've said.
Big changes are around the corner, but I will always be true to myself on the people who still read my words.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marquis Road. Design by FCD.