ALL THE GOOD THINGS - WEEK #1

October 23, 2016

I don't know about you guys, but to me, Sundays are for just relax, watch a movie, maybe a youtube video or two, schedule my blog posts for the next week and just chill around the house with pyjama on, braless, sipping tea.

Since I'm about to go watch a Halloween themed movie (The Corpse Bride, maybe?) I wanted to post something on here and I thought what's best than a weekly round up of the things that made me feel good? I plan to do this every Sunday unless I have a better or more important post I'd love to share, but overall, that's my plan, I hope you'll enjoy!


1.  Sweater weather has arrived in all its glory. I was actually able to wear a sweater without ending up like Olaf on a sunny day. Yoohoo!

2. I bought a new mug. Now, I know, it's not a big deal but if you know me then you'd also know how much of a mug collector I am. I have to buy them all.

3. The first October rain. I love rain and I love Autumn. When they're combined, especially for the first time in months, I'm the happiest human on Earth. (Read more about it here.)

4. My mum is on Pinterest. Yes, you've heard that right. I've spent two days teaching her how it works and now every time she "pins" something she comes to me and tells me (with the same excitement of a baby waiting for Santa). She's cute. Next step: twitter.

5. The very last season of The Vampire Diaries has started and I could not be more excited. I've already watched the first episode and OH.MY.WORDS. It was great. Sadly it has only sixteen episode (like, seriously? What happened to those 22 I was so used to? Guys, it's the ending season, gimme something more!Something I can remember!) but if they're half exciting as the first one then, it's gonna be a fun ride! (Who am I kidding? Fun? Really? C'mon Mere, you know you've already cried for the first one! Don't be so foolish. Yeah. Right)

6. Chocolate cake. Do I need to add more? Don't think so.


Here you have it, some things that happened over this past week that brought pure joy to my heart.
Do you have something you've been excited for? Even something small? Then tell me about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment