THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH - MARCH 2017

Friday, March 03, 2017


Oh, March.
Of all the twelve months, I think you are my favourite. The sun is getting brighter, the days longer and the trees are finally getting dressed again.
There's nothing to hate about March. 
Some find September or January the months in which you can start over, a blank canvas; for me, March is the month of the awakening. I feel happier, more active, ready to take my days in my hands and do whatever I want with them.

March is a very important month for me. It's my mum's birthday, a very good reason to celebrate! Also, Easter! How can I not talk about those cakes I will bake and the chocolate involved? I mean...

This month a very special book comes out. You know, I'm not the kind of person who reads biographies; I don't have any of those Youtuber's books and although I'm a book person that doesn't mean I read everything. I have limits. Biographies and Youtubers are mine. 
But I have to say, there's one person I would read more about and that's Lily Collins. I watched her first movie when I was a kid (The Blind Side) and I couldn't explain how much I cried. Since then she's become one of my favourite people in Hollywood. She's so inspiring and throws happiness around like confetti. This month her book (Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me) comes out and I can't wait to read it.

I don't expect much from this month, just a bit of sun and blue skies, the rest I can take care of.


What are you most excited about this month? Also, which is your favourite month and why? Tell me everything in the comments below or drop me a tweet!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marquis Road. Design by Fearne.