LIFE LATELY - WEEK #4

Monday, June 05, 2017 London, United Kingdom


As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on my desk chair, in my pyjamas, listening to some really soothing indie song, mentally preparing for tomorrow.
If you didn't know, I'm currently going to therapy (I have a bad rhinitis that is making my life really really hard) and it's not an easy thing.

Therapy itself is not that bad, just a bit annoying, you know, when a doctor pushes a weird stick up your nose and down your throat you really really want to scream, but some of it is relaxing.
They make you breathe in a very hot and smelly vapour and then the stick part, but it's fine, I swear.
The tricky part is the drive.

I'm basically doing it five days a week, every single day from Monday to Friday and then I have two days off. The place where I'm doing it is an hour drive from where I live, so I have to stay in the car for two endless hours, with the sun on my face, the heat making me weak and not to mention the fact that I get car sick.
#FML

This is going to be the last week of therapy and I can't wait to finish it and stay in be all day just because I can.

But other than that, I have been feeling really down lately.
My friends are all away, some of them are in Uni, which is hours away from home so I can't see them for weeks, others are living in Paris or on Mars for what matters.
I hate feeling lonely.
I can't wait to move back to London as soon as possible.
Right now I feel like the only friends I have are those I talk to online (Cait, Bianca, Lucy, Kristen, Alex, I'm so very glad you all exist!) not that I'm complaining, I bloody love those girls but I'd love to be able to see them face to face and hang out and go places, you know, the usual.

Thank God youtube exists. I've been obsessed with some cool people lately and I'm really interested in some documentaries on the BBC which are fenomenal! I will talk about all the things I'm watching and reading in another post, I promise!

As for books, I'm really trying to finish Pride and Prejudice but therapy is taking away a lot of time and to be honest, this book is SO. BORING!!!!
I know there are a lot of people who will hate me for saying this but Jesus Christ!
My next classic will be my favourite aka Wuthering Heights and I can't wait!
This past week I received a parcel from an Italian Publishing House and inside there was The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza, it's a thriller which I'm not a huge fan of but last year they gave me Silent Screams by Angela Marsons and it was so good! She also blurbed this book so I'm expecting good things from it.

This will be the last week of eating really badly. I have a goal for this summer and so I'm starting a diet next Monday, as soon as I finish therapy. I'm excited and terrified, I have a very weird relationship with food and I hope I will try and prove myself that I'm capable of everything.
Speaking of food, I've tried my first avocado this past week and seriously, how do you eat it? I mean, it doesn't taste of anything and it's pricey and no, no, nope, never again. 
I'm planting the that tennis ball sized seed just to see how it will turn out.

That is all, my friends. 
I'm really sorry I bored you to death with this post but I will be back on full force once this week is over and I have a bit more time to write!
Until then, you can always find my latest post linked down below and please, let me know what is happening in you week! Did something interesting or exciting happened? Have you been on a trip? Just write it down below and make me jealous!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marquis Road. Design by Fearne.